ayushadmin Nov 09, 2020
Benefits Of Surya Namaskara
Hindus consider Sun as the visible God. Without the sun, there will be no life on earth. Surya Namaskar or ‘Sun Salutation’ is an ancient technique paying respect to Sun God.
- Surya Namaskara done in the morning facing the early morning sun strengthens our bones and also helps to clear our vision.
- It improves an individual’s posture, also gives a proper workout to the body and reduce unwanted flab.
- Practicing Surya Namaskara daily helps lose excess belly fat.
- Internal organs function better as it regulates blood flow, benefits the digestive system and makes it more efficient.
- It combats insomnia and calms the mind.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskara also brings down your blood sugar levels and keeps diseases away.
- Practicing Suryanamaskara improves your memory and nervous system. It normalizes the activity of endocrine glands, especially the thyroid gland.
- Suryanamaskara helps detox the body. Through the inhalation and exhalation process, the lungs are ventilated and blood remains oxygenated.
- Improves the uterus (womb) and ovaries removes menstrual disorders such as dysmenorrhea and consequent pain and misery.
- Helps get rid of morning sickness and perverted taste and appetite.
- It endows the performer with more mental and psychic power and instills a theistic attitude in them gradually with incessant practice. It increases concentration and self confidence.
- Google Plus